Welcome to Young Coaches Program
We use sport to empower youth to enrich their lives and develop them as leaders in their communities. Our programs are designed to give youth and young adults opportunities beyond the playing field.
- Giving Back – our young coaches direct their passion into helping their communities.
- Respect – Respecting themselves and honoring the dignity of others regardless of who they are or where they come from.
- Excellence – We expect the best of ourselves and each other.
- Empowering others – Helping others succeed and solve problems through teamwork and seeing each challenge as an opportunity to grow and learn.
- Be transparent – Encourage honesty, respect, and open and clear communication in all we do.
Accomplishments in Numbers
Number of young coaches served since we started the YCP program in 2015
Number of young coaches graduated from High School over the period of 7 years
Over the years, our impact on young coach who graduated from High School and enrolled in college or vocational school.
Number of young coaches who graduated from High School, enrolled in college or alumni serving and working currently with our YCP and YSNR program
YCP CPR/FIRSTAID & AED Certified
Our Organization has established partnership with Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA), a national non-profit working to provide all youth and high school athletes a positive, character-building sports experience.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We keep you notified of all upcoming events.
Create a pathway system of three unique levels of young coaches, varying from junior to Senior coaches, and managers to become alumni
Provide our young coaches the skills to manage a group of children, ages 4-10, while ensuring they are all learning and having fun.
Aid in planning and assisting soccer training sessions, all field set up, and clean up.
Bring their love of soccer to the field and impart their enthusiasm and positive attitude to our Recreational League players and parents.
Get In touch
Address 265 Clove Rd, New Rochelle, NY 10801